Welcome to NepalExpress,
This website will guide your visit to a beautiful mountanous country, Nepal.
About Nepal

Nepal is the mountainous country with about 83% of its total area consisting hills and mountains. Remaining 17% of its total land is covered with plain and fertile land called Terai. Nepal is richest country in the world in terms of bio-diversity due to its unique geographical position and altitude variation. The elevation of the country ranges from 60 meters above sea level to the highest point on earth, Mt. Everest at 8,848 meters, all within a distance of 150 kilometers resulting in climatic conditions from Sub-tropical to Arctic.

Most of the animals in the whole world living in different climate can be found in very small territory of Nepal due to its geographical variation. Nepal contains of about more than 848 species of birds occupying about 8% of world's bird population. It also contains about 4% of total world's mammals. Endangered animal one horned Rhino is well preserved in different national parks in Nepal.

Do in Nepal

Mountain Flight
Experience of going on a mountain flight to encounter the tallest mountains ...

Spots to Visit

Among the ten highest peaks of the world eight Lies in Nepal ...

Information on
Trekking Agents
Trekking Companies of Nepal with its excellent professional members guides heartily ...
Traveler's Guide
Custom Duties
Beside personal effects, foreign visitors are allowed to bring in ...
Spots to Visit | Do in Nepal | Information Center | Traveler's Guide | News | Press Releases
NepalExpress 2006-2013 Privacy Statement | Terms and Conditions